I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bar I Saw on My Run

Saw this bar as I was running through a neighborhood and I was like "Hmmm this is the type of bar that will get visitors based solely on the picture."  IE Whenever mom and dad come to town I think this will be one place that she'd like to say that she had an appetizer at or something.


The other thing that I'm curious about is why wasn't one BAR enough for the sign?  BAR BAR BAR seems to make the point extra clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment