I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pride in Functionability

So I had a ridiculous runny nose again.  I was super pissed about it.  Just clogged up for miles and it just came out of nowhere and bit me in the butt.  Really affected my running too :-(  But I'll talk about running in another blog.  So this morning I was like I know what to do.  I went to free translation.com got the translation for pharmacy then went to google maps and found one in my little neighborhood.  I've explored my neighborhood on Sunday's but nothing's open.  Today however everything was open and I had a blast.  Went to the pharmacy and brought the box from the last time (oh yeah I'm a thinking man) and then did some cryptic charades to tell the guy I needed something like icy hot and made my purchases and bolted.  Heck Yeah.  Then I went to this little teeny tiny grocer that was next store and got some milk, I had run out, and some add-ins for my tuna salad with some ice cream.  I'll be buying my ice cream from here from now on as it was about a dime cheaper per ice cream bar than the place that I typically purchase it from.  Good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment