I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meals To Go!

Not really, but I did start thinking that it is quite ridiculous that I get home at about 10:30 each night and then I proceed to cook dinner, which for those of you that have watched me cook I enjoy the process and therefore it can be quite time consuming, and so sometimes I'm not eating until midnight.  Thought about it long and hard on my walk and therefore I made a huge batch of soup and froze it in individual portions (thank you Top Chef and Mom for the idea) and that way I can come home, pop one in a skillet and be eating in about 15 - 20 minutes.  I got some delicious mushrooms on my walk so grilling those in the pan gave the soup this earthy flavor that is definitely appealing.



Sliced mushrooms on top.  Yummy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment