I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Snow Today

It has lightly flurried the last couple of days, but today during class it began to flurry harder and it was quite beautiful.  There were little traces on the ground when I walked home here and there, but overall the sidewalks were clear.  Not something we see this many times in a row in the CenTex area.  I can't wait to see more and more of it on the ground.  That being said when I was up north with Scott and Heana there was lots of it on the ground.  Scott said that they'd got 3 inches or so before I had gotten there.  Only problem with that is walking on packed snow and ice is a royal pain in the ass in leather soled boots.  Haha.  Not so much in Pyeongtaek (where Scott lives) but in Suncheon, I'm pretty sure that there's some Korean's laughing at the white guy that nearly busted his ass walking home yesterday.  There's a restaurant near work that drains its fishtanks on the sidewalk and they created a nice patch for me to hit.

So, typically when I've been seasoning my soups I'd cut open the noodle packets and just save the noodles and add two or three packets to a batch of soup.  This provides me with several open packets of individual noodles when I've been using the bulk bags.  What to do.  What to do.  I don't want to end up with endless single servings of just noodles.  So then I found it.  Haha.  There's an aisle of the store that just has soup seasonings pre-mixed and stock materials.  I thought it was pretty ingenious considering Koreans eat so much soup.  That's about all the thoughts for this post.  Not going to be another rant about my soups.  Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment