I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Exercise Trail

Just some examples of some of the exercise equipment that's on my running trail.



They're stationed about every half kilometer on the running trail and there are several stations per stop.  

This one is great for stretching hip flexors.


Situp station in the foreground and an arm/rotator cuff stretch in the background.  It reminds me of a pirate wheel every time I use it.



A pull up station.


Also on the trail there are tons of different flowers, trees, shrubs, etc planted and to my pleasure I noticed the other morning they were all labeled.  The best part is they're in fact labeled in Korean (duh!) but they're also labeled using their given technical Latin scientific names.


No comments:

Post a Comment