I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Friday, February 17, 2012

SH!T

When we were reviewing the vocabulary quiz today in my upper level class one of the words was "stuff" as in referring to "the right stuff" with the original Mercury astronauts.

I was baiting them and I was was talking how this vocabulary word refers to the qualities of men and that it is also a frequently used word in the English language.  *crickets chirping*  Then I added further that it began with an "S".

One of the students then chimed in "SHIT?".

I laughed on the inside.  There were a couple of students who laughed out loud.  I quickly said no, stuff.

Just another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment