I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Long Awaited Updates, Waffle Lady Language Immersion 101 and the Potato Tornado

Sorry I've been absent from here this week.  Been thinking, running, working, and drawing.  Also been talking to a lot of people back home in Texas and Oklahoma.  Love everyone back home.  To the reoccurring question: Mexican food and barbecue.  :-)

I've been trying to learn and use more Korean phrases.  This week I worked on "This is delicious", "Potato", "Good-Bye" and "I really like it."  Most of these apply to food, but they've been perfect because I test them out with my Waffle Lady.

She makes more than waffles though.  I've been trying this potato on a stick snack that the kids call a "potato tornado".  It's a spiral potato that's fried and then dipped in a salty cheese powder.  It is absolutely delicious.  It reminds me of the snacks that we used to get at Czhilispiel.





No comments:

Post a Comment