I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tonight's large batch of sauce

So last week it was a cajun cream sauce that I've got two yummy containers full of in the fridge for future weeks.  This week I made a roasted bell pepper sauce that's quite yummy! It's got red and orange bell peppers in it which explains the almost yellow color.

All the peppers used for this one were street peppers again bought from a different farmer, but this one was nice with brightly colored vegetables with beautiful smells to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment