I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Flower Garden

When I was at the Dongdaemun gate, there was a city flower garden nearby that I enjoyed finishing another book in, as well as looking at the flowers.  There wasn't a huge diversity in coloras, a lot of typical yellows and simple whites.  However, there were several of these very bright lillies or irises.  There colors definitely made up for the lack elsewhere, at least as far as creating a pleasant reading environment was concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment