I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cool Pic of the Yeouido Skyline

On my walk today this jumped out at me and I thought it made an awesome picture,  especially in black&white.  This is the skyline of the island inside Seoul metropolitan area on the Han River.   The tall building on the lefthand side is known as the 63 Building.  The other cool thing that I like about this skyline is if you look at the buildings in the middle,  there's one that looks as if it has an odd awning on top.  It's actually several large trees on the roof of the building.  I think that's awesome.
I also included the original and the cropped.
The past couple of walks have got me thinking of going on a mission around Seoul and taking pictures of the beautiful architecture around the city.
I've seen a couple specific ones that I want to take pictures of in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment