I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday! Books! No Costco! Tomatoes!

So Saturday I didnt have anything exactly planned so I was just going to get some groceries and walk around.  Well after my morning run I got on the subway and made my way to the neighborhood with a Costco.   After walking around for some exercise and enjoying the weather,  I went to go in but I couldnt find my card in my wallet.  Ok no big deal.  I decided to just read for a while in the park.  Then I went for a good walk and was looking at all the fruits and vegetables in the market stalls.  I found some delicious tomatoes.  Anyways,  I get bzck to my apartment only to finally remember that a couple months ago I had moved my Costco card into my bag, which I had been carrying around.  It was a good thing though because if I had gone to Costco I would've missex out on those tomatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment