I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Knee Markings

So I now have these four burn marks on my knee from my treatment that I've been getting.  The last time I was there the lady and I were talking and she typed whatever the Korean word was for the treatment into her translator on her phone and she said that there wasn't an English translation.  That's when you know you're getting close to the heart of holistic Asian medicine.  I was watching her set it up and it almost looks like dryer lint that she rolls between her fingers into a wick before attaching it to my knee.


No comments:

Post a Comment