I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Charlie Joke in Korean

So I was on the bus getting ready to head out to 10K tomorrow when this older guy gets on the bus and sits next to me.  I noticed that he had a couple bags and then this skinny box.  When he turned the box I saw that it was just a basic office clock.  I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for a Charlie joke in Korean.  So I told him hi and then I asked him if he had the time.  His face was priceless.  It looked like he was going to kick my ass.  Long story short he went and talked with the driver and got a new seat and I got a trip with my bag on the seat next to me instead of a humorless man and i got a hilarious story out of it.  From my point of view it's a win - win.

No comments:

Post a Comment