I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Role Play [Might've been a little too realistic]

So the younger students' lesson all have a role play dialogue that goes along with the readings that the students memorize and then speak in a back and forth conversation form.  Sometimes the amount that the parts have is equal, but often times it is very lopsided and therefore I often take the shorter of the two and make the ALL of the students memorize the longer one.  This is the one from Friday.  The funny thing is I think they made this dialogue too realistic.

Part A : Mom! it smells bad in my room.

Part B : It's your dirty clothes.  You threw them all around the room last night.

Part A : Sorry Mom.  I'll put them in the laundry basket right now.

Part B: I think you should clean your room too.

No comments:

Post a Comment