I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

CHiPs : Remastered

So I fell asleep with my glasses on, not the first time it has happened and probably won't be the last, the only unfortunate thing was that it was my glasses that has the magnetic polarized sunglasses attachments.  Oh well I thought and I have spare pairs, basically planning on this accident happening because like I said it has before and will again.  Anyways, I got a new pair of prescription sunglasses and Erik Estrada might have a new partner if they ever get around to doing a remake of a decent show like CHiPs.


No comments:

Post a Comment