I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Subway Mishaps

So some recent adventures when riding the subway, or the sardine can as it could so affectionately be referred to as. Yesterday, I was riding home and it was jam-packed and it shifted in a start-stop motion that sent a domino effect off five people in front of me that led to be needing to take a small step backwards. Unfortunately, as small as a step this was, it placed the heel of my boot right into the toe of a poor 40's-something that was behind me. It was tragic and just a series of unfortunate events, however she had this "Good Lord you ass!" grimace on her face. Then this morning on the way to work the subways were extra packed, probably easily correlated to the fact that it was raining this morning. I decided that the first subway that came by I wasn't daring enough to get on. Simple math: The subway is already at capacity. 3 people get on. Of course 15 people should be able to get on right? Evidently that's how math works in planet morning commute dreamland. I got on the second one, but was so packed in that my tablet was playing Burn Notice out of the hood of the jacket in front of me. Very interesting ride in. Very interesting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment