I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mmmm soup

I figured it has been quite some time since there's been a soup post. This is a new one that I borrowed bits and pieces from several restaurants that I enjoy their food.  Rice cakes, hard boiled egg, red and black pepper and then to make it just extra tasty, pan fried SPAM.  Mmmmm fills me up. 

It's still chilly outside at times, but I have noticed it starting to get a little warmer over the past few days.  The weird thing I find about the weather is I'm not the one complaining about it being cold.  Seoul residents and people from northern US states complain that it's cold while wearing a jacket.  I'm in a sweater and I'm kind of too warm in my opinion.  Seems like a kid from Texas shouldn't be as accustomed to the coldness.  Then again I do bitch and complain about the temperature when I get done with my morning run.  And I did refuse to sign up for any races until it was spring again.  So maybe it's just a later in the day thing after my blood has been pumping for a while.  The mystery shall continue I guess. 

A happy early St Patty's Day to all of those I love and all the others that read this.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment