I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lunch Yumminess

So I decided that it was in my best interest to make some mass amounts of food that I could easily pack in some storage containers and then take to work. Denver omelet and my often requested oven roasted potatoes were what popped into my head for some reason. Who knows why, but it has been a delicious 2 days. Today though after warming up the omelet I looked at it and the smell was intoxicating, however the only thing that I could think about was ketchup, Chohula sauce or Pace just something to jazz it up a little. On a side note: SPAM Bacon? Delicious. Idk if that's something that's also available in the states when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment