I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Long Awaited Update

 Getting a much needed update done. Sorry about the long delay. Mainly this term has been going great. Getting into a routine of working, prepping, sleeping, running, cooking and occasionally drinks and dinner with the work folks. I enjoy it. It's comfortable. The weather has been super weird lately. Hot, cold, windy, and just a little bit of everything.
We've got a lot of new students coming in, which makes our manager a very happy man, which in turn keeps all of us happy. Then again we're easy to keep happy. That being said, anyone who's reading this blog and is interested in the small town life over here while teaching is welcomed to send me an email and I'll drop it in the right hands. We've already got one new person coming in May, but we lose two of our teachers at the end of May.
Figured out the best way to do my shirts. I was washing them and then line drying them before proceeding to put them on a hanger. Now with a tight clothesline I throw them on a hanger while still wet and then by the next morning and they're perfect. Definitely a good feeling to take care of that, and myself.

I don't want to say that I like to wear a typical color shirt, but I'll let you come to your own conclusion based on my laundry.

I've been watching what I've been eating and how it affects what I feel when I'm running and I've come to the conclusion that ultimately before long runs and race days I need to start going back to the old school train of thought from high school and carb load with a spaghetti dinner. :-) The good news is that spaghetti making supplies were on clearance at the store. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment