I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

End of Term Dinner

A couple of the teachers and I took a group of the students to a buffet and then they all went to the movie, I wasn't really interested in the movie.  The buffet was nice although our time there was rushed, so we have plans to go back just the teachers (when you're there with almost 40 students you don't get to use your strategic buffet planning like usual).  I still showed the kids what it really means to get your money's worth at a buffet.  Although I don't know if they were more impressed with what I ate, how much I ate or that I used chopsticks to eat 90% of it.  They seemed to talk about all three.


This is one of my upper level girls on my left and her sister.  One of the other teachers was snapping their picture and I jumped in.

No comments:

Post a Comment