I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dressing Up , Dressing Down

 It was very pretty one day last week and I was sure that it was going to be the start of a string of pretty days to come. :-( It was bitterly cold the next day, but that's neither here nor there. Anyways, I decided that since it was a beautiful day I would break out my springtime khaki suit. You would've thought I had worn a tux around that day. There's something about Koreans and their suits. They treat you like a different person. I couldn't count on my fingers and toes how many times I was asked “Teacher, why you wearing a suit?” It made me laugh, but then again I kept thinking about how rarely in central Texas, or maybe more specifically Georgetown you see a suit. Nice dress could be a sportcoat, a dress pair of jeans and a tie. It will probably be a while before the next time I don a suit to go to school, but it won't be like I dress super down just not overdressed I guess.   

No comments:

Post a Comment