I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Life is Good, but My Apartment ISN'T

Life is good.  Enjoying my daily bike rides to work, made a awesome minestrone soup the other day that I didn't on making "soooo" much but ended up being about 12 liters worth.  Oh well.  If it had been nasty I would've been bummed about it, but it turned out delicious so no harm no fowl.

Runs are going good.  I'm signed up for two runs in November that are close and on Sundays.  Both good things.  Classes are going good too with the kids.

The new apartment that we've been waiting to move into is almost done.  Unfortunately almost doesn't get me into it.  I haven't seen anybody working on it in the past couple of days :-(

My apartment however is falling apart.  The entire complex hasn't had internet since Sunday morning and then to top it all off I as of this morning don't have hot water again.  In July not having hot water stinks but isn't a huge deal.  In the end of October in Korea, not having hot water is not fun at all.  Hopefully it can get fixed while I'm at work tonight.

Until later everyone.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment