I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lunar New Year

I went to Scott and Heana's for the Lunar New Year holiday.  We had delicious dok guk (rice cake soup)  made my Heana's mom.  We also had one of my favorite snacks with strips of ham, mushroom, green onion and crab all on a toothpick battered in egg then fried.  Mmmmmmm.  I enjoy it dipped in soy sauce with a little bit of sesame oil.

On the train ride up there it was especially packed.  Trying to keep a regular dry-cleaning bag without wrinkling the tar out my suit was rather interesting. Definitely think I will be getting a hanging bag that folds in half. 

No unusual stories from the train ride,  well at least not ones I'll write on a blog my grandmother reads.  

Maximus was retarded excited to see me when I got to their house. Haha. Whenever I show up it seems like it's Christmas day for him. Haha. I enjoy it too because with him my nap  time increases exponentially. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment