I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

All Those Things Your Mom Tells You To Do and You Don't then Karma Gets You

My butt is completely gone today because my mom's words have come back to bite my butt so many times in the past 24 hours.

Situation A:  Don't just kick your shoes off in the middle of the floor.

Karma :  Woke up to relieve myself this morning and hopped out of bed and was rushing to the bathroom and low and behold my pinkie toe meets my boots that I had kicked off last night. Owwwww!   What was worse was my pinkie toe was cold as I had kicked off my socks during the night.

Situation B:  Don't just throw things in the fridge.

Karma :  Just had tossed a couple small bottles of orange juice into my fridge I guess the other day or so.  Well when I went to go get eggs out today for breakfast, guess what rolls out and lands on someone's cold toes. Luckily not the same pinkie, so now I'm sporting several red piggies.

Last and certainly not least as this was the hardest lesson.

Situation C: Don't put knives into a soapy sink.

Karma: So I was cleaning up after making breakfast and lunch today and I know for many it might be hard to believe but I had made a mess.  Anyways, I'm cleaning up and have my nice hot soap-filled sink.  As I go through everything I'm getting close to the end and I throw two knives, a few platss and a cutting board into the sink without thinking.  I start scrubbing the tar out of this cutting board and sweet beezlebub you can probably guess what happened.   I definitely lost a corner of my Totin' Chip with that little incident. Not bad enough for stitches, but a lot of pressure and a decent application of super glue and I was good to go for the day.

Needless to say I learned my lesson today to try to always remember my mother's, father's and grandparents' pearl of wisdom.  Except peeing in the backyard after midnight. I still think that's ok. :-)   That kind of makes me miss our backyard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment