I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Kiddo's Drawing of Me(Or at least that's how they labeled it after-the-fact)

So on Thursday the students were taking a practice test later in the class, but early in the class we were doing their actual speaking test and it was a one-at-a-time in another teacher's room while that teacher had his students come into my classroom to do the test with his students.  Anyways, after the test I walked into the room and I asked how my girls were and his first response was "they're mean!"  I was like "they drew pictures of you didn't they?"  And he was offended and he was like "they drew one of you too."  When the students handed it to me all proud all I could think was "hey they drew with a full head of hair.  I've got no complaints after that."   In the past whenever students try to draw my short buzzed hair I end up having the head of the demonic robot baby in the original Toy Story at Sid's house.  This is definitely an improvement I believe. It also made me think of one of my favorite animated movies of the last couple of years. I'm a big Chris Rock fan and this scene always makes me laugh hysterically.

No comments:

Post a Comment