I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fantasy Baseball

So lately I've been playing this pretty fun baseball game on my tablet where you can trade,upgrade and buy (with game points) actual player trading cards from which you play games and try to accrue more points by accomplishing feats such as doubles, batters with multiple hits in a game, every person in the lineup with a hit, etc. Well in the game you pick a team and you get their players as your starting roster.  Naturally I chose the Astros who apart from Bud Norris, Bogeosevic and Altuve I didn't recognize a single one so I took that to mean they used current up-to-date rosters. Anyways, I'm about 30 games into the season and I've made some acquisitions that basically the Astros would never get.  They're never going to have Darvish as a pitcher, Jimmy Rollins playing short, Fielder at first or Quintero behind the plate. That's just what I've gotten to get me on a 10 game winning streak.  The Astros can only pray for that. I do have one of the new rainbow regime hanging in my lineup and that's Jose Altuve.  And unlike most Astros stats except for losses he's killing it and I find it awesome and hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment