I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Whitewater

One of my Korean friends invited me to go whitewater rafting with her last weekend.  It was fun from the start as on the bus everyone introduced themselves.  There were people from 8 different countries on the bus.  The river itself wasn't especially challenging, but with the jokes coming continuously from everyone else in the boat, the crisp water and the fun atmosphere, the trip was an epic amount of fun.


All of the people on our raft except for Lewis the cameraman and me.  Danny was our guide in the middle.


Me in my position in the front left of the boat.
Me standing up and messing around in a still part of the river.
Splash battle with another raft.

Taking a break to water slide on the rafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment