I definitely appreciate the frequent readers and the feedback that I get on my blog. I don't really write it for notoriety, but rather to entertain and not feel so distant from the Western World. An occasional headshake in disbelief or an actual laugh out loud are added bonuses. Please continue to enjoy.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Wait for New Shoes

Last Wednesday,  Thursday and Friday was the Autumn harvest festival in Korea.  It's like their version of Thanksgiving.   I ordered a new pair of running shoes the Friday before that, so I was hoping that they would've gotten to me before the holidays.  Unfortunately I was not so lucky and today, 1 day shy of two weeks later, I finally got my new running shoes.  They feel fantastic.  I wish I could wear them to work! Hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment